Thanks for getting in touch with us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
How many driving tests are taken each year?
Male tests conducted
Female tests conducted
TOP 5 Reasons for failing the driving test in Great Britain
Not making effective observations at junctions
- make effective observations before moving into a new road
- make sure it is safe before proceeding
Not using mirrors correctly when changing direction
- make full and effective use of all the mirrors
- check the mirrors carefully before signalling, changing direction or changing speed
- use the ‘mirror – signal – manoeuvre’ routine effectively
Not having proper control of the steering
You must be able to steer the car as smoothly as possible. You must steer at the appropriate time, as steering too early or late can cause the car to hit the kerb or swing out towards another road user.
Incorrect positioning when turning right at junctions
You must be able to position the car as close to the centre of the road as is safe.
Not moving off safely
You must be able to move off safely while making the correct observations:
- from the side of the road
- on a slope or hill (gradient)
- from behind a parked vehicle, so you have to move off at an angle
Areas we cover
Safe Driving For Life
South East London
Ready to Pass
Approved Driving Instructors